chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day Two.

Your First Love:

I fell in love when I was in 7th grade. Do I believe that anyone believes 7th graders could really fall in love? No, but to me it was, and in some strange way I do still love him. His name was Taylor. We have, and still are, best friends from pre-k. He poked me with a pencil, I broke it, he cried, I got time out, and after that for some werid thing, our parents became friends, and then us. From there on out, we were stuck together.
We both went to different Elementary schools, but we hung out together almost everyday, just being normal kids. When I finished 5th grade, Taylor had already started at a different school that went from K-12th grade. Taylor, and his mother, saying it was a great school convinced my mother to sign me up for 6th grade.

Only knowing Taylor in there, I clung to him, still being very shy, and quiet around others I didn’t know. Taylor introduced me to Nick, Evan, and Laurens who soon later on became my best guy friends. He also introduced me to Christina, and she introducing me to her friends.

Throughout all of 6th, and somewhat of 7th, we started to get closer in the romantic way. I started to get butterflies in my stomach when he would call, or make me laugh. Taylor was like the class clown being loud, and always making jokes. I, not caring who asked who out, wrote him a note, and simpled asked him out. He sent me one back, saying he wasn’t ready, and needed to figure things out. After that my feelings still grew, but I didn’t angry, I just took it respectively, and didn’t say another word.
 
One day, getting a note from him, folded in a certain way I opened it up. It was from Taylor, saying that he wants to date me, and if I am still ready, he is ready also. I gladly excepted, making it the highlight of year. To this day, I still have that note, and I keep it safe, and protected. Our first day, was going to see a movie, Shark Tales. I still remember sharing a sprite, and eating a small popcorn together. I also still have the ticket stub. We dated for seven months, I had my first real kiss from him, and also told him I loved him.

I sadly broke it off after 7 months of dating. I still regret that everyday, but I sadly know changing it now would change everything, and this is where I should be. Somewhere deep down, I still love Taylor, and he is/always be my best friend.

As to where we are today? Well we still are best friends, talking and going to the same College near our houses. He is in another relationship, and I am so happy for them. He deserved someone, and the girl he found is perfect for him. I hope he knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment