chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Three/Day Four.

My Favorite Song:

I cannot pick just one song that I love because there are way to many for me to even count. I think I will give you my top 5, song old, some brand new. And this isn’t in a certain order, I love these songs equally.

2am by Alexz Johnson, The Way by Clay Aiken, Restlessness by Bastien Laval, The Way I Are by Timberland, and Speechless by Lady Gaga.

These songs have a strong memories to me, whether they were with someone special or with my best friends. [:



What You Ate:

Well I didn’t eat breakfast because I had an early appointment with my College Advisor so that I may sign up for next semester classes. I really can’t eat in the morning, so when I came home after classes, around 3pm, I got a sandwich. It was filled with salami and yellow cheese with chips, and water. For dinner I ate pot roast, which was amazing! My mom made it, and I ate a huge bowl of it. I also loved it because it was something hot on a cold, and rainy day. I ate that with my favorite drink eva, Sunkist! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting sooo hungry when reading what you ate yesterday. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm sorry, I wish you could have gotten some, it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... You know you're putting salt in my wound, do you? xD

    ReplyDelete