chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day One.

Introduce yourself:

'Ello, I am Sara! I am a freshman at my local Community College. After Community College I will transfer to an Art College, that I haven't figure out yet, and get a BA in Film Production. I come from a very creative family, and that is how I found my passion to be in the Arts. My cousin first sparked my interest within the Film, being in there herself. As the older I got, the more interested I became with finding out how movies were made, and would sit there while everyone left, and watch the behind the scenes. Its not just a career I think I would enjoy, its something I know I will I enjoy.

I am a very friendly, yet somewhat shy person. The more you know me, the more crazier I act around you. I'm half Italian. I struggle to find self-confidence. I have a great group of friends who know me, and even with my crazy/confused brain, they still stick by my side. I don't know smoke, and I don't drink. I am in love with Starbucks coffee. I am not good at English, and I rock at Math. I love movies, I watch them a lot, almost daily, including series on TV, such as Avatar: The Last Airbender. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment