chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Three.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
(I don't own this picture; the link is down below.)

 

One: Laughing, and being happy.
Two: Don't push me, don't pressure me, just don't.
Three: Surprise me. I don't care if its with chocolates, or a movie date night at the house. I don't ask for much, but something small once and a while, makes me happy.
Four: Be truthful.
Five: Don't cheat.
Six: The little things are the best.
Seven: Have somewhat common things.
Eight: And of course the over said one, 'Be Yourself', but sadly its very true.

4 comments:

  1. Then how comes I haven't won your heart yet? :P What, too much self-confidence? Who said that? D: :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pascal, you know I love you. :P And maybe Jona is trying to win my love aswell. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, I love you too. :P
    Nah, I guess Jona's trying to find some Irish ladies right now -who all couldn't even dare to compare themselves to you, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, why he trying to pick up Irish ladies? :P

    ReplyDelete