chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Two.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

[October.4.2010]

One: I act like I am full Italian, but truth, I am only half.
Two: I am a hopeless romantic.
Three: Sometime I don't think about what I am about to say, and I say random things.
Four: I struggle to find self-confidence.
Five: I don't smoke, and I don't drink.
Six: I am very good at Math. Not good at English.
Seven: I watch the behind the movies extras.
Eight: I am addicted to Starbucts coffee.
Nine: I love bonfires.

3 comments:

  1. It's just such a shame you're living so far away from me, I'd kill to be able to date you. :D We're so alike it stuns me again and again. :)

    And a cute pciture you posted there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Pascal. (:
    And you should do this aswell, it really is a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already want to do it, and I'll start tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete