chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day One.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

One: Though we have been through it all, your still my sister, and my best friend.
Two: Your more then just a Mom, your like my sister I never had.
Three: I just need my space, can you not give me that?
Four: Over the years, I've seen how nice, and a fun person you can be.
Five: I wish you could look, and see that your hurting someone close to you.
Six: I wish you could see that saying 'I'm sorry' doesn't work anymore.
Seven: You beat me down, but here I still stand, stronger then ever.
Eight: I miss the old you.
Nine: I wish you could see how beautiful you really are.
Ten: Your my best friend, and I never want to lose you. I miss you. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I feel talked to by the fifth thing... xD

    Nah, for real, very interesting! May I ask if you could bring yourself to tell these things to the persons, or have you already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara <3 =) Wow - you don't know how much that means to me. I will always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete