chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally.

I am now ending the second week of my freshman year of College. Its a load of work let me tell you. Less sleep, more homework and longer classes. Killer, but mostly enjoyable with old friends in some classes and making new ones in the others. College does have a lot of boy drama, I mean what school doesn't have drama is some sort. Though even some stuff has happened I will make the best of my expirence at College.

I finally made the realization within the past couple of days that I deserve someone who will treat me right. I am finally able to say I am happpy with who I am and I am not going to compare myself to others girls because I am not them and will never be. I am beautiful in my own. Never let people push you down for what you look like. Be different and stand by it. I am just now learning this and even though I am just learning this, it feels really great.

I love this feeling of loving myself and life.

1 comment: