chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Friday, September 24, 2010

I think I finally got it.

Since I have been growing up, I have always loved Disney movies. The thing about being a princess, and falling in love always fantasied me. Once I started to not watch as many movies because of school work, during the summer, I believe it was of 2008, my friend, Christina, got me into reading a book named Twilight. Most people either love it or don't, and personally I use to love it, back when 13 year old girls weren't talked about it every two seconds. And yes, I am Team Jacob. Though after reading the stories, I started to believe that love could really end up like a fairytale or a book. Sadly the reality is, it can't. Nothing about relationships or love is ever going to be the same as a fairytale, hence the name.

Yet when I was taking a self portrait, I guess you could say, I started to look at the necklace I wear daily now. It has a long sliver chain, with a key around the end. It is symbolic towards love, in someway, but when I started looking at it, I played around with it. Creating a picture that I thought was really nice. It made me really think long about the matter, and know that I am young, and I need to live the single life within College until someone I fell is right to change that comes up. I am not looking for a relationship, nor waiting for one. I gotta live my life to the fullest, and if he wants to join my voyage, then he can. College has given me a new outlook, and right now, I need to enjoy it with my friends, and family by my side. It's hard not to change my mind, but I think I finally got it.



No comments:

Post a Comment