chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Failure.

So I haven't been on here in forever, but I wanted to give a post. School has been beyond crazy, and I want to continue with the Day 30 thing, but I just failed at this one. I don't know why, I just can't do it, but I will be posting a whole bunch more even with stopping the Day 30 thing.

-Sara Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, good to see that school life hasn't consumed you up completely! :D Do you know when you will have time for a little chatting again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about monday on either MSN or Sykpe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's perfectly fine! I'm gonna go online on Skype in the evening, hopefully we'll see each other. :)

    And say, does your MSN work again? :D

    ReplyDelete