chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Stress. Stress. Stress.

School, life, family. Ugh.
I mean I just need a break, thank god for Fall Break which starts..RIGHT NOW. You do not understand how much I need these next 9 days for sleeping, relaxing, talking/hanging with friends, and sadly to catch up on homework. Well more like get ahead, but it doesn't matter. As of right now I do not have to go back school for a full week! (: And to start that off, I am going to Olive Garden, my Italian house, for dinner with Marie, and Evan. <3


On a happier note, my family, my best friend Christina, and I are going to Bush Gardens on Halloween, and we just bought the tickets! I am so excited for that, only 21 more days til the 29th. <3

6 comments:

  1. What is this Bush Gardens you're talking about, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busch Gardens Williamburgs Halloscream! Can't wait Sara it will be so much with you and Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Pascal - here is a link you can see what it is about - it is a really cool theme park. http://www.howloscream.com/Williamsburg/homepage.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for presenting me the link, Michelle. :)
    And it looks very interesting so far, especially because the main page is a little macabre (I mean, calling the roller coaster in a scary theme park "Festhaus"... :D:D). May I ask how it comes that there are some attractions rooted in Germany, like this "Oktoberfest" thing? Far from having a problem with that, I'm very curious about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pascal, You have just meet my mom. :P
    And do you not have things like this in Germany? If you don't, they are just simple amazing, and such a thrilling expirence! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. ;) The name and the avatar in combination told me about it. :P
    Well, we DO have theme parks, of course, and we DO have rollercoasters and stuff, but not on a scale like this thing there. And also not such a kind of a theme park, not a theme park to scare you to hell, so to say. :D

    ReplyDelete