chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm sorry.

So, you have to forgive me, I have been so backed up on homework and other things, including getting ready for a weekend trip gettaway, that blogging has been slacking. I am so sorry, and I will try harder after this to start doing it daily. I just am going to skip to Day 10 for today. If you really want to hear Day 7, 8, and 9, then I will go back, and do them. I hope you guys are not angry, and I promise I will start doing it again.

-S <3

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I meant Day Eight and Nine.

    This time I finally got it right. >__<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do. ^^; My first port said Nine and Ten, my second Eight and Ten, and in the third I finally got it right. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine and Ten it is. Then I have to do Day 11. I am so behind. x_x

    ReplyDelete