Your day:
The day I am talking about is yesterday, and it was pretty fabulous. It started off getting to College early, and studying for my English midterm with two English friends. Then after taking that, I hung out with a couple more friends. After Math, getting a B on my test, I headed for home.
Then I left to meet up at AC, a mall, to go see Paranormal Activity 2. Which was the cause for me getting no sleep at all last night. And I had my eyes closed for like half the movie. It scared me more then the first one. Yet after that we walked around the mall, saw my friend Jake. My friend Marie showed him her nice new silky underwear, and that was her meeting him for the first time.
Then we went back to Marie’s house, got all pretty in are Halloween coutsmes and took lots of pictures. Then changed and went to a Haunted House, which then laughed at the 3 girls who kept screaming their heads off at everything when we were so cool. Then got icecream at McDonalds, then got back to Marie’s house. Ate cookies, then came home, and didn’t sleep. Lets hope that doesn’t happen tonight.
Yeah, yer teh tough lady, no way yo scream in a haunted house. Yeah.
ReplyDelete:D:D
I didn't! I acutally was like 'hey boy hey' the whole time, and laughed at the girls who where screaming. :P
ReplyDelete