chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day Seven.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

One: Calling me 'baby' within the first 5 seconds you see me.
Two: Don't push me into doing something.
Three: Being cocky, have cofidence, don't be cocky though.
Four: Thinking that just because I have nice assests, doesn't mean you can get into my pants. It doesn't roll that way with me.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm walking on a very small path between "cocky" and "confident". :D And -I just can't say it often enough!- I'm very glad you think the way you expressed in your last point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, well there is a slight bit of different, but I think your good. :P And thank you, I had to think about how to write it, but I think it came out pretty well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, then that's good. :D And I think it came out pretty good and, especially, clear. :)

    ReplyDelete