chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Nine.

Your Beliefs:

I have a lot of beliefs. I believe  in God. I believe he brings people into our lives for reasons that we cannot, or ever will understand. I believe that we are who we are from not only our past, but the actions we do/have done to make it to where you are right now. I believe that my friends give me the strength to get up, and move forward. They laugh with me, cry with me, argue with me, agree with me, without my friends, I wouldn't be Sara.I believe that I was given my family, to laugh with me, and to almost make me learn life lessons.. I believe that God gave me everything around, every downfall, every opportunity, everything.

1 comment: