chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Five.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

One: Doubt myself.
Two: Break up with you.
Three: Let you push me around for as long as you did.
Four: Lose contact with you.
Five: Fall for your tricks.
Six: Not becoming better friends with you.

But I even if time let me go back to change these. I wouldn't change it, because these are things that made me into the person I am today. I am me, and I have the power to shape my own future, not to change my past.

3 comments:

  1. Is the same person meant in 2 - 6? O_o

    Neverheless, the last part there makes me want to hug you for hours. Such wise word from my Lady Amichick, I'm impressed. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they are all different people. :P And awww, I would hug you back too, Pascal, and I did have a wise moment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's really rare for you to have a smart moment, so I was a little surprised at first. :P

    ReplyDelete