chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Eight.

A Moment:

I have a lot of moments, but this one just stuck out most to me. I was sitting exactly where I am now, sitting in front of my computer, typing. I don't remember what I was typing, or even if it was to someone. Though, I was typing and it struck me. I am somewhat afraid. Afraid of a lot of things, and not just like failing a test or anything to that measure. Like what is really out there, such as spirits/demons/ghost. Yes, Paranormal Activity 2 scared the crap out of me, but that isn't just the only thing. I am afraid to let myself feel confident, because I am afraid someone is going to come by and squish it to the dirt. I am afraid to have feelings for something or even someone, afraid of being hurt. I just know there is a lot more, that I can't think of at this moment. But do you feel like that? What are you afraid of?

1 comment:

  1. I think the most thing I'm afraid of is myself and losing everything precious to me.

    ReplyDelete