chi sono.

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Living Arts College.

Today I visited The Living Arts College, and it was pretty nice! :) I really like how small it is, and how the teachers are really hands on with the students. When I first arrived at the school, I saw like 5 domes, and I didn’t understand why. I walked in, waiting for my appointed talk with Mr. Moseley to start. He was a very nice guy, and if accepted into their school, he would become my advisor.

He talked to my mother, and I about the college, how even thought they are a small school they have apartment housings, and also new incoming dorms. Which are amazing in size, its like a mini apartment! Anyways, Mr. Moseley took us on a our around, myself wanting to get into Film Production, he went around showing us the equipment. For a small school, they do have a lot of new technology! Did I mention that they have a cinema, that seats 250 with a HD sound, and video quality, for watching your movies after you have completely put them together? No, well I just did! It was so amazing though!

After taking us around the cinema around, he took us to the different computer ares/classrooms. The Audio room was just really top notch, and so were the instruments there. They are had 24’ Mac computers there that you can work on, that are all over the school. You can just purely see that this is an Art School. Sadly though, so does the money they are asking me to pay for 3 years. Ouch? Majorly Ouch to my wallet.

Though I visited this one college today, I must still keep looking to make sure I have the right college I need. On Friday I look forward to go, and meeting Josh at The Art Institute of Charlotte. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be very positively impressed from the first College! :) Just bad it seems to be really expensive... But well, as you said, Friday you're gonna take a look at the next College, so nothing's fixed yet. :)

    ReplyDelete